phpCOIN

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Lost my site!, Site is completely white!
Partyboxer
Posted: April 09, 2010 06:00 pm
Quote Post

Group: Probation
Member No.: 4,147

Please Help - This is quite URGENT.

I'm not totally up with all of this, but I added the theme "phpcoin_v120_theme_clean-graphite" and now my site is completely white, with no highlightable items and my admin area is the same!!!!!!!!!

Site: www.partyboxer.co.uk

PHPcoin version 1.6.2

Please please please help, I don't want to lose all my data on my site!!!

Many thanks,

Dean Mitchell
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: April 09, 2010 06:37 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

First of all ....... DON'T PANIC biggrin.gif

Edit your config.php file (or your config_override.php file IF it contains the following code)

CODE
# Theme settings
$_CCFG['_HC_PKG_THEME']   = 'earthtone';   // Use this theme if the next line is 0
$_CCFG['_DB_PKG_THEME_ENABLE'] = 1;     // Use the theme in the database
change the '1' to '0' and your phpCOIN will load with the earthtone theme - you can then log in and change the theme back in parameters to one that works and go back and revert the config code to make it use the database selected theme.

Your problem arises from the Cool-Graphite theme being contributed for phpCOIN v1.2.0, and it has never been updated to work with newer versions of phpCOIN - the theme probably needs significant work doing on it to make it compatible with the latest releases of phpCOIN smile.gif

***EDIT***

You may want to experiment with the "compatibility mode" for the Cool-Graphite theme (in the same config.php file) I can't guarantee it will work but it might be worth a try smile.gif

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
Partyboxer
Posted: April 09, 2010 07:18 pm
Quote Post

Group: Probation
Member No.: 4,147

Hi,
Thank you so much for that, that worked perfectly.

Your a star!

Many thanks,

Dean Mitchell
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: April 09, 2010 07:19 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

You are very welcome smile.gif

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com