phpCOIN

Forum Rules Kayako LoginShare

For questions and issues dealing with the Kayako LoginShare add-on. This forum provides info to contact the developer for both the download and for support

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Kayako LoginShare for phpCOIN
nimasdj
  Posted: January 28, 2008 10:27 am
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Hi,

I made a Kayako LoginShare for phpCOIN. If you are using Kayako, pm me your email and I'll send it to you.

Hope this is useful.

Thanks,

--------------------
:: My Contributions to phpCOIN:
:: Geographic whois
:: JAM Integration

If you need help/assistance for phpCOIN and/or addon modules installation. Please read here.

Affiliate marketing is the best way to attract clients for your hosting. Why not starting an Affiliate Program with your phpCOIN? please read here.
PMEmail Poster
3:16 Designs
  Posted: February 10, 2008 05:37 am
Quote Post

Group: Probation
Member No.: 3,312

I would love a copy of this but for some reason I cant pm or email you.
PMEmail Poster
nimasdj
Posted: February 10, 2008 09:50 am
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

email me at: nimasdj [AT] (yahoo)

--------------------
:: My Contributions to phpCOIN:
:: Geographic whois
:: JAM Integration

If you need help/assistance for phpCOIN and/or addon modules installation. Please read here.

Affiliate marketing is the best way to attract clients for your hosting. Why not starting an Affiliate Program with your phpCOIN? please read here.
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: February 10, 2008 11:57 am
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

but for some reason I cant pm or email you.

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
cantex
Posted: February 10, 2008 01:52 pm
Quote Post

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

Group: Archive
Member No.: 1

Nima:

I have been swamped with the phpCOIN v1.4 code re-write, plus still working on v2, so did not have time to contact you about this contribution that you emailed to me awhile ago.

Can you sent it as source-code instead of encoded?
If an add-on is commercial, it should be protected.

But phpCOIN v1.x policy is that all free files/packages listed on our downloads page must be source-code, so users can see and modify things as necessary. If you can send me a source-code version, I will be able to add it to our downloads page smile.gif

--------------------
================================================================
Please do not email or PM me with a question:
1: I handle over a thousand emails a day, so chances are yours would be buried in the pile.
2: All questions will only be answered in the support forums, so the answers will be useful to others.

Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)

If you are trying to integrate posted sample code into your website, please take into account any changes in phpCOIN made after the code sample was posted. It is discouraging to spend hours answering questions or trying to track down an issue only to find that the user has a version of phpCOIN that makes the sample irrelevant
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com