phpCOIN

Forum Rules Miscellaneous Add-Ons

For questions and issues dealing with miscellaneous add-ons that do not warrant their own forum, including questions about non-existant addons.

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> how do I integrate JAM Phpcoin and paypal? Please
cantex
Posted: August 17, 2009 02:03 pm
Quote Post

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

Group: Archive
Member No.: 1

Thanks Mike

Your welcome

LOL biggrin.gif

--------------------
================================================================
Please do not email or PM me with a question:
1: I handle over a thousand emails a day, so chances are yours would be buried in the pile.
2: All questions will only be answered in the support forums, so the answers will be useful to others.

Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)

If you are trying to integrate posted sample code into your website, please take into account any changes in phpCOIN made after the code sample was posted. It is discouraging to spend hours answering questions or trying to track down an issue only to find that the user has a version of phpCOIN that makes the sample irrelevant
PM
mike-sol
Posted: August 17, 2009 02:56 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,910

Well I have set that bank transfer paylink to trigger a commission on the confirm button.

Done lots of tests and all is working well, the commissions are firing off every time and I'm not getting any duplicates either.

For the benefit of anyone else and probably myself if I have come back to this at some time in the future ;-) my settings are:

The only API is set to "APIO_order_ret_proc"

CODE
if ($_APIO_AData['transfer'] == '1' || $_APIO_AData['cheque'] == '1') {
$JAMIntegrate = file_get_contents("http://www.removed.com/affiliates/sale.php?amount=".$_APIO_AData['ord_unit_cost']."&trans_id=Order_".$_APIO_AData['ord_id']."_Invoice_".$_APIO_AData['invoice']."&custom_mid=".$_COOKIE['jrox']."");}

All backed up and ready to go.

Well that was a breeze eh?

Thanks for your help.

Mike

PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com