phpCOIN

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Account Lab To Phpcoin
rojermax
  Posted: April 29, 2013 04:09 am
Quote Post

Group: Probation
Member No.: 4,605

Hi i m currently using account lab plus as my billing software and i need to switch to phpcoin very soon.how can i transfer my current client accounts with invoices in account lab plus
PM
lightman
Posted: April 29, 2013 04:43 am
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hi rojermax,

Unfortunately there is no migration path from account lab to phpCOIN that I know of.

You would have to write a script that would interrogate your account lab database and map it into a phpCOIN database as appropriate.

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com