phpCOIN

Forum Rules Miscellaneous Add-Ons

For questions and issues dealing with miscellaneous add-ons that do not warrant their own forum, including questions about non-existant addons.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Any Payment Processing Modules?, Authorize.Net API?
ssimon
  Posted: March 01, 2007 09:35 pm
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 173

Hey gents,

I was wondering if anyone was accepting Credit Cards DIRECTLY on their phpCoin site through an API and a Merchant account.

I am interested in exploring that option and it seems Authorize.net is the top dog in the arena that the Gateway I wish to use ("PayQuake") seems to work well with.

Does anyone have any API code / module for phpCoin to use Authorize.net / PayQuake?

Thank you kindly.

Steve.
PMEmail Poster
tumbleweed
Posted: March 06, 2007 02:52 am
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,602

I was going to ask the same question.

It PHPcoin does utliize API according to admin->Parameters.

And it looks like the CC Module might be the one to copy and tweak into a new gateway/merchant mod.

I will be worlking on this soon since my merchant account and gateway should be verified in the next couple of days.

Hopefully the Author or one of the admins will be able to show me the steps it takes to create the Mod.
PMEmail Poster
midwestwebsites
Posted: May 24, 2007 01:52 pm
Quote Post

Group: Probation
Member No.: 2,635

Did you get your authorize.net module working? I'm exploring whether I want to use phpcoin. If no authorize.net module exists, I won't use it as that's who I would plan to use as my payment provider.

Thanks
Jonathan
PM
cantex
Posted: May 24, 2007 04:44 pm
Quote Post

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

Group: Archive
Member No.: 1

There are no third-party payment gateways at this time.

A paylink as used by phpCOIN will POST the info to another site or to a gateway or to your own forms for processing. The majority of folks use phpCOIN with PAyPal or MoneyBookers or 2Checkout or other merchants that accept a POST of data.

--------------------
================================================================
Please do not email or PM me with a question:
1: I handle over a thousand emails a day, so chances are yours would be buried in the pile.
2: All questions will only be answered in the support forums, so the answers will be useful to others.

Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)

If you are trying to integrate posted sample code into your website, please take into account any changes in phpCOIN made after the code sample was posted. It is discouraging to spend hours answering questions or trying to track down an issue only to find that the user has a version of phpCOIN that makes the sample irrelevant
PM
ssimon
  Posted: June 03, 2007 12:58 pm
Quote Post

Member No.: 173

QUOTE (tumbleweed @ March 06, 2007 01:52 am)
I will be worlking on this soon since my merchant account and gateway should be verified in the next couple of days.

Hopefully the Author or one of the admins will be able to show me the steps it takes to create the Mod.

tumbleweed, any luck with this?

We need to let cantex focus on v2, but since development of v2 is taking a while laugh.gif, it might be worth for us to get Authorize.net working as a mod into v1

Any luck?
PMEmail Poster
cantex
Posted: June 03, 2007 03:23 pm
Quote Post

I downloaded the pdfs from their site, but am still waiting to receive the sample code sad.gif

I wanted to see if the IPN system could be used, or the experimental "callback" feature for PayLinks smile.gif

--------------------
1: I handle over a thousand emails a day, so chances are yours would be buried in the pile.
2: All questions will only be answered in the support forums, so the answers will be useful to others.

Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)

If you are trying to integrate posted sample code into your website, please take into account any changes in phpCOIN made after the code sample was posted. It is discouraging to spend hours answering questions or trying to track down an issue only to find that the user has a version of phpCOIN that makes the sample irrelevant
PM
Cool Surfer
Posted: June 08, 2007 06:06 am
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,684

QUOTE (ssimon @ June 03, 2007 11:58 am)
QUOTE (tumbleweed @ March 06, 2007 01:52 am)

tumbleweed, any luck with this?

We need to let cantex focus on v2, but since development of v2 is taking a while laugh.gif, it might be worth for us to get Authorize.net working as a mod into v1

Any luck?

Cantex is doing a good job considering he is alone.

If you managecd to make ur authorize.net mod wok then pl share with us also ow u did it. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
cantex
Posted: June 08, 2007 01:21 pm
Quote Post

I finally received the files if anyone is interested.

I did a very quick scan of them, and basically it looks as if they do a regular phpCOIN paylink with a server-side generated checksum as an additional paylink field.

It should not be hard to add a function to create the checksum to /coin_includes/custom.php then to add one line of code to the do_parse_paylink() function to call the checksum routine when it encounters a %CHECKSUM% flag

--------------------

PM
hughgjohnson
Posted: August 10, 2007 11:14 am
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,067

It looks like progress was made in this post, but can someone post the solution? I am new to PHPcoin, but have an authorize.net account i'd love to integrate. Any help is greatly appreciated.
PMEmail Poster
cantex
Posted: August 10, 2007 02:36 pm
Quote Post

Have not had time to dig into it, but I have made changes to phpCOIN v1.2.6 to accommodate it.

AFAIR, they use a standard paylink but "encrypt" it for security. phpCOIN can now handle that pretty easily. Basically:
  • Setup a PayLink the same as any other paylink.
  • Create a function called do_encrypt_paylink() that will "encrypt" the paylink according to whatever encryption they want. Make sure you return, not echo the result. The function can be placed in /coin_includes/custom.php or better yet, make a new file called /coin_includes/custom_override.php so future phpCOIN upgrades will not wipe it out.

See http://docs.phpcoin.com/index.php/PayLinks for more info on paylinks in general, and the encryption in particular.

If you get it working, how about dropping a line so I can add it to the docs site? I can put some info online but since I do not use them I cannot guarantee that it would work

--------------------

PM
tumbleweed
Posted: September 08, 2007 12:54 am
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,602

i decided not to go after authorize.net and instead went with CDGcommerce.

You can view how to implement that concept here:
http://forums.phpcoin.com//index.php?showtopic=703&st=0

Thanks to cantex for his hard work on that one.

tumble
PMEmail Poster
hughgjohnson
Posted: October 08, 2007 07:05 pm
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,067

I am still interested in getting phpcoin to work woth authorize.net. I looked at the documentation at this most recent link, and I am just wondering if anyone has had any success?

I can see by the almost 500 views on this topic that it would be a well-used solution. Thanks in advance!
PMEmail Poster
behladesign
Posted: September 08, 2009 07:34 pm
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,966

Has anyone been able to integrate authorize.net yet? I have my account ready to go, and would LOVE to get the payment for authorize.net to work.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
cantex
Posted: September 08, 2009 10:39 pm
Quote Post

Nobody has supplied any code yet, and I do not have an authorize.net account so cannot even attempt it. But unless they have changed things in the last two years, my last post should still stand as far as how to implement it.

--------------------

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com