phpCOIN

Forum Rules Integrated Add-Ons

For questions and issues dealing with add-ons that were later integrated into the phpCOIN base-code, such as the IPN and WYSIWYG add-ons. This forum is for historical purposes only and contains posts relating to before the add-on was integrated into phpCOIN. Now that the add-ons are integrated, our answers WILL be different.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> IPN Addon
rsnooks
Posted: October 01, 2007 08:54 pm
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,155

Hi,

Firstly i would like to say, i have only just started using phpCoin and i think its fantastic.

Has taken a while to configure it all to my liking but all i can say is that its superb so far.

Anyway, i have searched the forum and cant find what i need and even the download section of the main site doesnt have it...

Where can i download the IPN Addon for phpCoin for version 1.2.5?
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: October 02, 2007 04:59 am
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Upgrade to the latest version (1.2.8) and the IPN will be installed for you smile.gif

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com