Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> License v.1.4.4 and v.2
siki
Posted: October 10, 2008 02:57 pm
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,630

Hello,

I've been thinking buying the license for 1.4.4 but maybe I would like to wait for the v2 release. My question would be the following: if I purchase the license for v 1.4.4 could I use it for v 2 as well or I will have to buy a new license.

Thanks,
Siki
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: October 10, 2008 03:07 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
siki
Posted: October 11, 2008 06:11 pm
Quote Post

Hello Lightman,

Thanks for you quick reply.

Kind Regards,
Siki
PMEmail Poster
siki
Posted: October 11, 2008 06:24 pm
Quote Post

Sorry for the mass posting :S I've just realized that it's still not clear for me how the licensing will be adopted if I already have a license for 1.4.x.

Could somebody please confirm that my understanding of the pricing is correct:

- if I would like the link removed from the footer then I would need to pay $1000 to be removed.
- this doesn't include the yearly/ monthly license fee what is calculated on the basis of clients.

e.g. if I want the link removed and have more the 1000 clients then it would be:

$1000 for removing the link (yearly or forever?)
plus
$500 for the clients (yearly)

The grant total would be then $1500.

This might be a stupid question ... sorry if I misunderstood something.

Thanks for you reply.

Regards,
Siki
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: October 11, 2008 07:17 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

$1000 for removing the link
For ever (or $50 if you buy it for v1 - and before v2 is launched - in which case it will be valid for v2 as well - forever !)

Q: What about purchasing a license to remove the "Powered by phpCOIN" line?
A: When phpCOIN v2.0 is released, the price to remove that line will increase to $1,000 US. You will not need to do anything to remove the line, because phpCOIN v2.0 will automatically hide or remove the line according to your license code.

Q: I already purchased a license to remove the footer in v1.x.x, so do I have to pay again?
A: No. We will honor your license in phpCOIN v2.0 ~ as soon as it is released, you can login to www.phpCOIN.com and view/download your new license code that will automatically remove the footer line for you.

$500 for the clients
Yearly fee for unlimited active clients

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
acweb
Posted: October 17, 2008 07:55 am
Quote Post

Member No.: 278

Do we have an ETA for V2 yet?
I remember when I was here a few years back it was said that it would be out soon.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com