phpCOIN

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Coming Soon: Bootstrapped Phpcoin
RoSaTre
Posted: February 24, 2015 12:14 pm
Quote Post

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4,629

I appreciate this package isn't heavily used anymore, but thought, seeing as I've done the work for myself, I may as well provide!

I have applied bootstrap to a default theme, and found a typing error in phpCOIN v1.6.5 (Alt tag for Client Domains button on user menu)

I have a few things I need to tidy up still, but plan to make this theme available for free very soon.

A screenshot of the admin area:

user posted image

It will be setup to take any Bootstrap styling theme, so you can customise colours etc easily!

Please note: This theme will include instructions for an optional core file edit to make the side menu items appear as in the screenshot.
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: February 24, 2015 12:23 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

That is looking really nice smile.gif

I am a great fan of bootstrap, so I am looking forward to the finished theme.

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
RoSaTre
Posted: February 24, 2015 05:16 pm
Quote Post

Thank you smile.gif

Do you have any idea where I'd find that typo to correct it?
(Just off your head, if not, I'll dig through the code to find it tomorrow)
PMEmail Poster
RoSaTre
Posted: February 24, 2015 05:18 pm
Quote Post

Forgot to say...

I'm old user returning to phpCOIN and am very sad to hear of cantex's passing. He helped me out a couple of times in the past.
It's such a shame you've been unable to find a developer willing to step forward to help with the project. sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: February 24, 2015 06:07 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Yes - see what you mean sad.gif "Cleint Domains" isn't quite right unsure.gif

~/coin_lang/lang_english/lang_theme.php

Line 53

CODE
$_LANG['_THEME']['ALT_IMG_MU_DOMAINS_B']   = 'Cleint Domains';

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
RoSaTre
Posted: March 17, 2015 08:31 am
Quote Post

Although it's not yet finished, I have released an early version for testing and feedback.

You can download it and view full install instructions on my blog post here: http://robtrehy.co.uk/blogs/phpcoin-bootst...e-installation/
PMEmail Poster
nootkan
Posted: July 17, 2015 03:39 am
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,017

Wow, been a while since I've been here but I am going to give this a go shortly and will post any issues that I find. Thanks for all your work on this! Much appreciated.
PMEmail Poster
nootkan
  Posted: December 01, 2016 02:51 am
Quote Post

Advanced Member

RoSaTre, thanks for this. Finally got around to trying it out with the new update to own3mall v1.6.6. Very nice. Almost completely responsive with the exceptions of added images and the original forms but very close. Hopefully you get a chance to make it 100% responsive. I've been trying to play around but bootstrap isn't my thing. I'm still a basic css guy but I'll keep trying to figure it out. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
nootkan
Posted: December 01, 2016 04:38 am
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Okay figured out how to make added images responsive by opening the html window in the wysiwyg menu and adding this to the img src tag:
CODE
class="img-responsive"

Now to figure out how to make the drop down boxes in the forms responsive.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com