phpCOIN

Forum Rules Themes: Other

For questions and issues dealing with free and/or paid themes provided by others. This forum is moderated and answered by the theme developer(s), not by phpCOIN staff

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> themes
bearhosting
Posted: August 01, 2010 12:09 pm
Quote Post

Group: Probation
Member No.: 4,309

first of all id like to say hello im a noob to the site but not to webhosting and such. im likeing phpcoin very ggod work to the makers.

now my question
i am aware there is the 4 default themes...skins..templates what ever you wish to call it

and i know there are 10...7dana skins but i can find them anywhere my question is are there other skins themes going around that you have made or had made and can you point me in the dircetion of the dana skins please

many many thanks
bearhosting
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: August 01, 2010 12:34 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

and i know there are 10...7dana skins but i can find them anywhere my question is are there other skins themes going around that you have made or had made and can you point me in the dircetion of the dana skins please
There are several 7dana themes available - unfortunately, the 7dana EULA states that they cannot be distributed without the express permission of 7dana - and the company that currently owns phpCOIN does not have express permission to make them available, nor has 7dana replied to any of my eMails asking if we could continue distributing them !

In order to comply with the 7dana EULA, and the fact that all the themes were built for much earlier versions of phpCOIN and need considerable work doing to them to make them 100% compatible with the latest versions of phpCOIN, we were obliged to make the decision to withdraw them from the phpCOIN downloads listing.

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
bearhosting
Posted: August 01, 2010 12:52 pm
Quote Post

and the company that currently owns phpCOIN does not have express permission to make them available, nor has 7dana replied to any of my eMails asking if we could continue distributing them

thats a bit harsh on there part really i must say ...thank you for the fast reply...and i may aswell ask you haha do you know of any other themes going around for php coin smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: August 01, 2010 01:04 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

and i may aswell ask you haha do you know of any other themes going around for php coin
Some of our users have created absolutely fantastic themes - but again - non of them have ever contributed their themes back to the community sad.gif (You can see some by following links in the 'Links To User Sites' forum )

I can only suggest you contact individuals directly if you see a phpCOIN installation with a theme you like smile.gif

Of course - feel free to experiment with modifying one of the 4 default themes to your own design - see http://docs.phpcoin.com/index.php/Create_a_Custom_Theme to get you started biggrin.gif

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
bearhosting
Posted: August 01, 2010 01:17 pm
Quote Post

yea ill have a play around and have a talk to a few designers i know aswell and what ever gets made ill make sure to post it back on here
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com