phpCOIN

Forum Rules Themes: 7-Dana

For questions and issues dealing with free and/or paid themes provided by 7-Dana.com This forum is moderated and answered by the theme developer, not by phpCOIN staff

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> bill item edtior missing, bill item edtior missing in themes
dren
Posted: August 10, 2009 11:30 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,887

I noticed the bill item editor button is missing in themes besides classic, I'm using 7simplex now. Any suggestions on how to get this back?

Thanks in advance.

This post has been edited by dren on August 10, 2009 11:30 pm
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: August 11, 2009 03:04 am
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

7simplex is a third party provided theme, contributed long before the bill section was ever introduced, so it doesn't have a bill button - you would have to create one yourself !

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
dren
Posted: August 12, 2009 04:14 am
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,887

OK, what file would I do this in?

I also noticed that it doesn't allow editing of invoice items.

What file would I do that in?

Thanks in advance very much for your help.
PMEmail Poster
cantex
Posted: August 12, 2009 01:40 pm
Quote Post

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

Group: Archive
Member No.: 1

What file would I do that in?

There is NOTHING to mess around with in phpCOIN source code.

You need to tell the theme about the buttons, and then optionally create the button images. If a button image is missing, phpCOIN will display a text link instead.

First, tell your chosen theme about the new buttons. In the theme config.php file add these lines (edit image filenames as necessary):
CODE
$_TCFG['_IMG_BACK_TO_BILL_M'] = $_PARM_PREFIX.'n_med_back_to_bill.gif'.'" alt="'.$_LANG['_THEME']['ALT_IMG_BACK_TO_BILL_M'].$_PARM_SUFFIX;  // Image URL for: Back To Bill Button (medium)
$_TCFG['_IMG_BACK_TO_BILL_M_MO'] = $_CCFG['_PKG_URL_THEME_IMGS'].'nav/'.'n_med_back_to_bill.gif';
$_TCFG['_IMG_BITEMS_EDITOR_M'] = $_PARM_PREFIX.'n_med_bitems_editor.gif'.'" alt="'.$_LANG['_THEME']['ALT_IMG_BITEMS_EDITOR_M'].$_PARM_SUFFIX; // Image URL for: Bill Items Editor Button (medium)
$_TCFG['_IMG_BITEMS_EDITOR_M_MO'] = $_CCFG['_PKG_URL_THEME_IMGS'].'nav/'.'n_med_bitems_editor.gif'; // Image URL for: Bill Items Editor Button (medium)
$_TCFG['_IMG_BILL_TRANS_M'] = $_PARM_PREFIX.'n_med_bill_trans.gif'.'" alt="'.$_LANG['_THEME']['ALT_IMG_BILL_TRANS_M'].$_PARM_SUFFIX; // Image URL for: Bill Transactions Button (medium)
$_TCFG['_IMG_BILL_TRANS_M_MO'] = $_CCFG['_PKG_URL_THEME_IMGS'].'nav/'.'n_med_bill_trans.gif'; // Image URL for: Bill Transactions Button (medium)
$_TCFG['_IMG_BACK_TO_SUPPLIER_M'] = $_PARM_PREFIX.'n_med_back_to_supplier.gif'.'" alt="'.$_LANG['_THEME']['ALT_IMG_BACK_TO_SUPPLIER_M'].$_PARM_SUFFIX; // Image URL for: Back To Supplier Button (medium)
$_TCFG['_IMG_BACK_TO_SUPPLIER_M_MO'] = $_CCFG['_PKG_URL_THEME_IMGS'].'nav/'.'n_med_back_to_supplier.gif'; // Image URL for: Back To Supplier Button (medium)

Then, use either use the text-links that DO appear onscreen (I am using a 7Dana theme on one of my live sites), or create button images and drop them in the theme /images/nav directory.

I also noticed that it doesn't allow editing of invoice items.

That makes no sense.
The invoice module was written long before third-party themes, so the buttons should be defined by the theme. They are defined in the 7Dana theme that I use, and I am able to edit invoice items all the time. But do check the image definitions in the theme config.php file. On the 7Dana theme I am using, $_TCFG['_IMG_BACK_TO_INVC_M'] was defined as back_to_invoice.gif but the actual image was named back_to_invc.gif
I had a text-link until I edited the button definition for the image filename

--------------------
================================================================
Please do not email or PM me with a question:
1: I handle over a thousand emails a day, so chances are yours would be buried in the pile.
2: All questions will only be answered in the support forums, so the answers will be useful to others.

Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)

If you are trying to integrate posted sample code into your website, please take into account any changes in phpCOIN made after the code sample was posted. It is discouraging to spend hours answering questions or trying to track down an issue only to find that the user has a version of phpCOIN that makes the sample irrelevant
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com