phpCOIN

Forum Rules Themes: Other

For questions and issues dealing with free and/or paid themes provided by others. This forum is moderated and answered by the theme developer(s), not by phpCOIN staff

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Installed new theme, now have a blank page!, Installed digiblue now only blank pages!
AveUgotaWkdSide
Posted: June 27, 2009 07:00 am
Quote Post

Group: Probation
Member No.: 3,880

Bacisally I uploaded digiblue to coin_themes, then went into the parameters and change the theme to digiblue. Then the page reloaded and now I only have blank pages i cant get anything else. I am a noob with phpcoin so probably something easy. My site can be found Here
Many Thanks Josh
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: June 27, 2009 11:20 am
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

The DigiBlue theme was released by a contributor some 4 years ago - it probably will require extensive modifications to fully integrate with the most resent releases of phpCOIN

A starting point would likely be to switch ON compatibility mode in config.php

CODE
# If you have some themes or modules written for phpCOIN v1.3.1 or lower, you
# can either re-write them according to /coin_docs/readme.txt OR you may simply
# enable "compatibility mode". We recommend re-writing so you do not lose the
# speed advantages of phpCOIN v1.4.0
$_CCFG['ENABLE_COMPATIBILITY_MODE'] = 0;

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com