phpCOIN

Forum Rules WHM

For questions and issues dealing with the WHM add-on. This forum is moderated and answered by the add-on developer, not by phpCOIN staff

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> WHM Issues with a little help
mediasix
Posted: December 17, 2009 04:07 pm
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,094

hi i have installed the whm and change the settings for the path and enabled the open base dir i still have this error

You will not be able to use this mod until you correct the path to the accounting.php.inc.
Check to make sure /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc is the correct path, and that you do not have open_basedir security in effect. Contact your host to allow access to this file.

From Me To Admin

hi i installed phpcoin and now is setting up the whm in phpcoin it requires this

WHM: Account file location

This is the path to your Accounting.php.inc file on your server. This include file contains all of the functions to perform the account actions. It is maintained by cPanel/WHM.
(Default: /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc)

can i know whats the servers path ?

From My AdministratorThe path you are using is right.

From My Admin Disabling php open_basedir protection for mediasixsolution.com

I still having the same problem

You will not be able to use this mod until you correct the path to the accounting.php.inc.
Check to make sure /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc is the correct path, and that you do not have open_basedir security in effect. Contact your host to allow access to this file.

My server info

Server ID: 1
Server Name: ServerConfig
IP Address: 208.116.46.130
Nameserver 01: NS1.MEDIASIXSOLUTION.COM
NS01 IP Address: 208.116.46.130
Nameserver 02: NS1.MEDIASIXSOLUTION.COM
NS02 IP Address: 208.116.46.131
Control Panel URL: http://www.mediasixsolution.com:2082
Control Panel Port: 2082

What did i set wrong ? Please Advise
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: December 17, 2009 05:42 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

If your configured path is indeed correct, and you do not have open_basedir security in effect - your Accounting.php file probably does not have the correct permissions set on it to allow your vhost user to access it.

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
mediasix
Posted: December 18, 2009 04:49 am
Quote Post

do i have to set permission to 755 or 777 to the accounting.php file ?
PMEmail Poster
mediasix
Posted: December 18, 2009 05:19 am
Quote Post

i got a reply from

administrator Saying
We made sure we disabled it for your account

Any idea ?
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: December 18, 2009 07:01 am
Quote Post

The Janitor

Any idea ?
Nope - if your server admin wont allow you to access the accounting.php.inc file - there is no solution sad.gif

--------------------
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
mediasix
Posted: December 18, 2009 08:38 am
Quote Post

so it have to be on or off ?
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: December 18, 2009 08:50 am
Quote Post

The Janitor

You MUST be able to access the accounting.php.inc file

--------------------
PM
mediasix
Posted: December 18, 2009 09:11 am
Quote Post

so its enabling it ?

what should i tell my administrator

he say he will do it for me
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: December 18, 2009 10:13 am
Quote Post

The Janitor

Your vhost user must have access to the accounting.php.inc file - I have already stated this three times sad.gif

--------------------
PM
mediasix
Posted: December 18, 2009 11:41 am
Quote Post

i got a reply frm my admin

he says:
We have done what you guided us to.

What else you are looking now ?

what should i ask?
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: December 18, 2009 12:55 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

For the WHM add-on to work you MUST comply with the ALL following:
  • Your vhost user can access the accounting.php.inc file
  • open_basedir security restrictions must be OFF
  • You must have correctly configured all of phpCOIN including the WHM parameters path
I am not going to go through this again - these are the basic requirements - for details of how to configure phpCOIN see http://docs.phpcoin.com and for specific details of the WHM add-on, see http://docs.phpcoin.com/index.php/WHM_Plug-In

If you can't get it to work on the server you have, and your server administrator is unwilling to help you - the only suggestion I can make is to change server providers !

--------------------
PM
mediasix
Posted: December 18, 2009 03:26 pm
Quote Post

thank you i will ask my admin about that
PMEmail Poster
mediasix
Posted: December 20, 2009 05:57 am
Quote Post

i got a reply from my admin

We have many domains on the server using the same PHP coin using the same settings, We are sure that there is no such problems we are facing as you are now.

How please advise ?

can anyone help me to login to my account to see whats wrong ?

Pirvate msg me for the account login. Please thank you
PMEmail Poster
mediasix
Posted: December 20, 2009 06:23 am
Quote Post

by the way or do i have to create the account to my reseller account ? because the thing right now is i use it from my master account to sell the hosting
PMEmail Poster
azcappy
Posted: December 20, 2009 09:51 am
Quote Post

phpCOIN Destroyer

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3,292

It doesn't really matter what account you use. The WHM Plug-In uses the remote key that is set in your server WHM. Personally, I always set up a user account for myself just like any other user and run my website/billing from it. I do not use the root user account for anything other than administration. But that is just my preference.

--------------------
Keith D. Holler
AZCAPPY Network Services
www.azcappy.com
Want to see the power of the phpCOIN auxpage feature?
Visit our Network Status page.

"If you build it... they will come... if there's a bug... I will find it!!!"
Wait a minute... there's no such thing as bugs. They are unplanned features!!!

Any comments made are assuming you are using the most current version of phpCOIN and/or WHM Module.

Disclaimer: phpCOIN, the WHM Module and the documentation assumes that you have at least a basic knowledge of and rudimentary skills in PHP, HTML, MySQL and/or cPanel/WHM operations. We are not here to teach Coding-101 or cPanel/WHM beginner crash courses. If you make changes to your server, phpCOIN or the WHM Module without the necessary skills & knowledge required, we are not liable. You do so at your own risk.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topic

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com