phpCOIN

Forum Rules WHM

For questions and issues dealing with the WHM add-on. This forum is moderated and answered by the add-on developer, not by phpCOIN staff

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Help with coin to whm and invoicing, Need help after server move
Simon Lloyd
Posted: October 29, 2009 12:57 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,852

Hi all, i have moved server again, everything seems fine except i now dont seem to be able to match packages with whm or have my clients domain recognised in whm (although it was before the move), since upgrading things are worse in the packages i now have copyright cpanel 2008

Can someone help?

Regards,
SImon

--------------------
Regards,
Simon
The Code Cage
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
lightman
Posted: October 29, 2009 02:50 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Assuming you have changed the hash remote key and the username if necessary and you have no errors when trying to connect to cPanel using WHM -

Check
  • Admin > parameters > group=ordering subgroup=domains
    Default: IP Address
    The default domain IP address that is inserted when a domain account is created.
    This must be the NEW server IP
  • Admin > server info
    This must be the details of the NEW server
  • For each existing domain for each clent - check that the Server Account IP and the Server Name are updated to reflect the NEW server data

See http://docs.phpcoin.com/index.php/WHM_Plug-In for full instructions for configuring the WHM module

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
Simon Lloyd
Posted: October 29, 2009 04:13 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Lightman, thanks for the reply, to me coin is confusing to configure, however apart from the hash key (i dont know what that is) all the new server info is present, in the whm plugin if i glick login it takes me straight to http://MYIP/whm

It just seems broken!, i've had the issue with the billing not working prior to that but the domain was in whm.

--------------------
Regards,
Simon
The Code Cage
lightman
Posted: October 29, 2009 04:16 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

I'm sorry, I neither use WHM nor cPanel, so I can only point you at the documentation in our wiki where the module developer wrote extensive and explicit instructions as to what configuration was required sad.gif

--------------------
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
Simon Lloyd
Posted: October 29, 2009 04:37 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

it's not cpanel or whm thats the problem (i dont think as they operate the same as they did at my last server) i must be missing something in coin and the whm plugin.

--------------------
Regards,
Simon
The Code Cage
lightman
Posted: October 29, 2009 04:50 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Just follow the instructions smile.gif (Don't try and second guess them or take short-cuts)

--------------------
PM
Simon Lloyd
Posted: October 29, 2009 05:18 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, a little progress, the hash key was ok, however my previous vps my account was within root rather than within the reseller but when moving to this server everything has been located within the reseller so i had to change root ofr that username, so the cpanel login boxes have gone and i can match packages, i still have trouble adding my client to whm in coin it says "failed unknown reason"

--------------------
Regards,
Simon
The Code Cage
lightman
Posted: October 29, 2009 05:46 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

The account creation results are handled by the /coin_modules/whm/whm_admin.php code
CODE
# check result and set success string accordingly
 IF (strstr($whmresult, 'New Account Info')) {$success = 1;} ELSE {$success=0;}
 IF ($success) {
  $_out .= '<center>'.$_LANG['_WHM']['Create_Success'].'</center>';
 } ELSEIF(strstr($whmresult, 'domain is already setup')) {
  $_out .= '<center>'.$_LANG['_WHM']['Create_Domain_Err'].'</center>';
 } ELSEIF(strstr($whmresult, 'username is taken')) {
  $_out .= '<center>'.$_LANG['_WHM']['Create_User_Err'].'</center>';
 } ELSEIF(strstr($whmresult, 'choose a plan')) {
  $_out .= '<center>'.$_LANG['_WHM']['Create_Plan_Err'].'</center>';
 } ELSE {
  $_out .= '<center>'.$_LANG['_WHM']['Create_Failure'].'</center>';
 }
 IF ($adata['send_acc_email'] == 'on' && $success) {
  include_once($_CCFG['_PKG_PATH_LANG'].'lang_domains.php');
  do_mail_domain($adata, 1);
  $_out .= '<center>'.$_LANG['_WHM']['acc_email_sent'].'</center>';
 }
As you have seen, the fallover 'Create_Failure' is being triggered and calling the
CODE
$_LANG['_WHM']['Create_Failure']  = 'Failed: Unknown Reason.';
line from the lang file.

This might indicate that one or more of the following states exists
  • One or more of the API's may not be enabled
  • WHM is not sending back a '$success' flag
  • WHM have changed the strings they send back so the add-on does not recognize them
  • Some fundamental configuration or package matching incompatibility exists

Perhaps you could enable the debug mode in the WHM admin parameters and see if the output gives us any clue as to what is going on smile.gif

--------------------
PM
Simon Lloyd
Posted: October 29, 2009 07:00 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I get this when trying to add his account to whm in coin "0 Sorry, a group for that username already exists. "

I get this in WHM view Array ( [thecodec] => Array ( [0] => thecodecage.com [1] => dafault [2] => thecodec [3] => 0 ) ) but thats for my account that i do not need to add to coin.

I tried adding a usergroup for my client then choosing add then submit again but got the same response.

--------------------
Regards,
Simon
The Code Cage
lightman
Posted: October 29, 2009 07:31 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Not being conversant with cPanel - it would indicate at first glance that there is a group with the same username in existence - perhaps the group belongs to another client using the same username ?

I have no idea if this is an issue with reseller accounts or unique to your account.

Maybe you could search your cPanel account groups and see if the username is already used, or change the group username to something else ?

--------------------
PM
Simon Lloyd
Posted: October 30, 2009 04:24 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The username does exist as its an existing account that i previously created with coin, last time i moved server Steve (Cantex) said simply try adding it, i did and filled in the details and all was well, so im at a loss...like you said though it cant be the coin upgrade it must be a different path or something in whm.

Thanks for your help though smile.gif

--------------------
Regards,
Simon
The Code Cage
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com