phpCOIN

Forum Rules Integrated Add-Ons

For questions and issues dealing with add-ons that were later integrated into the phpCOIN base-code, such as the IPN and WYSIWYG add-ons. This forum is for historical purposes only and contains posts relating to before the add-on was integrated into phpCOIN. Now that the add-ons are integrated, our answers WILL be different.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> IPN module "foreach" error
gamgam
Posted: January 21, 2007 06:59 pm
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,561

In testing the IPN module using the link below, I had to make a couple of changes to the script as in a few place it was referring to "cron" or "includes", rather than "coin_cron" and "coin_includes". Although, in the end, I try to test using:

http://www.domain.com/php_coin/mod.php?mod=ipn&mode=test

...but I'm getting this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/user/public_html/php_coin/coin_cron/ipn.php on line 50

...I don't know how to correct this...

Thanks!

PMEmail Poster
cantex
Posted: January 21, 2007 07:33 pm
Quote Post

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

Group: Archive
Member No.: 1

Only v1.6.4 had a file in the /coin_cron folder. You should upgrade the IPN mod to v1.7.5 which fixed the path issues and AFAIR, the "foreach" issue

--------------------
================================================================
Please do not email or PM me with a question:
1: I handle over a thousand emails a day, so chances are yours would be buried in the pile.
2: All questions will only be answered in the support forums, so the answers will be useful to others.

Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)

If you are trying to integrate posted sample code into your website, please take into account any changes in phpCOIN made after the code sample was posted. It is discouraging to spend hours answering questions or trying to track down an issue only to find that the user has a version of phpCOIN that makes the sample irrelevant
PM
gamgam
Posted: January 22, 2007 11:38 am
Quote Post

Thanks!

The below download link is confusing. I didn't use the latest version stated as it showed only compatable with coin v1.2.2 and I had a later version than that. You should state it is for "phpCOIN v1.2.2 or later":

"File Description IPN v1.7.4 for phpCOIN v1.2.2"

...Anyway, I will use the above IPN version. Thanks!
PMEmail Poster
gamgam
Posted: January 22, 2007 02:29 pm
Quote Post

Ok, now after update, I'm getting the below error when attempting to test. Is there an email field missing in phpcoin_ipn_log table? How do I add this? Thanks!:

log_ipnINSERT INTO phpcoin_ipn_log (ipn_ts, ipn_var_details, ipn_txn, ipn_txn_type, ipn_cl_id, ipn_pay_amt, ipn_pay_stat, ipn_name_last, ipn_vendor) VALUES ( '1169486284','-:txn_type = subscr_payment:- -:payment_date = 12:03:36 Jan 22, 2007 EST:- -:last_name = Smith:- -:payment_gross = 19.95:- -:mc_currency = USD:- -:payment_type = instant:- -:payer_status = verified:- -:payer_email = john@doe.com:- -:txn_id = tst1169485416:- -:first_name = John:- -:receiver_email = :- -:payer_id = WA69BHXZS9KQW:- -:payment_status = Completed:- -:mc_gross = 19.95:- -:debug = 1:- -:b_submit = Submit:- ','tst1169485416','subscr_payment','','19.95','Completed','Smith','paypal'):

Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty delimiter. in /home/user/public_html/coin/coin_modules/ipn/vendors/paypal/paypal.php on line 83

log_ipn_detail:
INSERT INTO phpcoin_ipn_text (ipn_txn_id, ipn_text_ts, ipn_log_text) VALUES ( 'tst1169485416', '1169486284', 'Reciever email does not match.')

do_update_ipn_status:
UPDATE phpcoin_ipn_log SET ipn_pay_stat = 5 WHERE ipn_txn = 'tst1169485416'

receiver email error:

This post has been edited by gamgam on January 22, 2007 02:29 pm
PMEmail Poster
nimasdj
Posted: January 23, 2007 01:13 am
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

You got this error, because you did not enter receiver email in the field, this receiver email should be your paypal primary email which you have to enter in admin->parameters->group(all)->subgroup(api)->"Receiver email".

--------------------
:: My Contributions to phpCOIN:
:: Geographic whois
:: JAM Integration

If you need help/assistance for phpCOIN and/or addon modules installation. Please read here.

Affiliate marketing is the best way to attract clients for your hosting. Why not starting an Affiliate Program with your phpCOIN? please read here.
PMEmail Poster
gamgam
Posted: January 23, 2007 12:28 pm
Quote Post

Thanks! Ok, does the below now state it's working right or am I still getting errors? Nothing was added into my logs though:

log_ipnINSERT INTO phpcoin_ipn_log (ipn_ts, ipn_var_details, ipn_txn, ipn_txn_type, ipn_cl_id, ipn_pay_amt, ipn_pay_stat, ipn_name_last, ipn_vendor) VALUES ( '1169565484','-:txn_type = subscr_payment:- -:payment_date = 10:17:21 Jan 23, 2007 EST:- -:last_name = Smith:- -:payment_gross = 19.95:- -:mc_currency = USD:- -:payment_type = instant:- -:payer_status = verified:- -:payer_email = email@email.com:- -:txn_id = tst1169565441:- -:first_name = John:- -:receiver_email = paypalemail@domain.com:- -:payer_id = WA69BHXZS9KQW:- -:payment_status = Completed:- -:mc_gross = 19.95:- -:debug = 1:- -:b_submit = Submit:- ','tst1169565441','subscr_payment','','19.95','Completed','Smith','paypal'):

payment_status:
Completed

find_latest_invoice:
find_latest_invoice(,4);

log_ipn_detail:
INSERT INTO phpcoin_ipn_text (ipn_txn_id, ipn_text_ts, ipn_log_text) VALUES ( 'tst1169565441', '1169565484', 'Transaction Pending Reason: No invoice match found.')

no invoice:
tst1169565441

do_update_ipn_status:
UPDATE phpcoin_ipn_log SET ipn_pay_stat = 5 WHERE ipn_txn = 'tst1169565441'
PMEmail Poster
gamgam
Posted: January 23, 2007 04:26 pm
Quote Post

i'm also getting ERROR in the STATUS column within the IPN log smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
nimasdj
Posted: January 24, 2007 02:07 am
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

It means your ipn installation is good, error status means there was no matching DUE invoice for this transaction, you should not care about this, it will work in live with real due invoices.

also read this post:
http://forums.phpcoin.com//index.php?showtopic=180

This post has been edited by nimasdj on January 24, 2007 02:09 am

--------------------
:: My Contributions to phpCOIN:
:: Geographic whois
:: JAM Integration

If you need help/assistance for phpCOIN and/or addon modules installation. Please read here.

Affiliate marketing is the best way to attract clients for your hosting. Why not starting an Affiliate Program with your phpCOIN? please read here.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com