phpCOIN

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Subdomins, SUBDomins
soadeathdealer
Posted: December 06, 2013 08:35 pm
Quote Post

Group: Probation
Member No.: 4,616

I have been using the hosting tool and I kinda of liked it but its flawed to much for my use as it all was fine till i edited a plan and now it just sends out payment reminders 5 times a day so looking for another software to use and came across this. I want to use only subdomains off of my dot net domain for my clients I see no way to do this in phpcoin what am I missing,can I do this in phpcoin? and how would I do this?
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: December 06, 2013 09:40 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I don't see a problem with adding subdomains to a client record ( you can try this in http://cpdemo.phpcoin.com )

Invoicing is independent of domain names, so you should be able to set up recurring invoices with their full automation.

Packages should be configurable with no issues.

The only issue might be with ordering (to whois if a subdomin name is available - will NOT work)

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com