Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Copy Login
tweitzel79
Posted: February 04, 2013 01:56 pm
Quote Post

Group: Probation
Member No.: 4,594

Greetings all.

I'm new to PHPCOIN, and programming in general. I'd like to have users be able to use the login fields on a different page in my website that will log them into PHPCOIN.

I have a "billing" page on my website, but want users to log in there and be redirected to their respective account on PHPCOIN. Is there a simple way to do this?
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: February 04, 2013 02:51 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

phpCOIN was designed to be THE website - not bolted onto another website and share it's code smile.gif

Having said that - have a look at the wrapper functions that can be used to 'embed' phpCOIN into an existing page style.

See http://docs.phpcoin.com/index.php/Using_The_Wrapper_Function for full details

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com