Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Domain manager
yamaharr1
Posted: August 22, 2008 12:38 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,090

It would be great to set up the domain manager to link to the WHOIS information so when clients need to change their information they can do it right from their domain manager.

The domain manager is good I would think that this add on would make a very nice addition.

--------------------
If I make worthless posts with worthless information please do not blame me blame my age.
PMEmail Poster
cantex
Posted: August 22, 2008 02:01 pm
Quote Post

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

Group: Archive
Member No.: 1

Every domain registrar has a different method of amending whois details, making it impossible for any one software application to control them all. But the phpCOIN API system is designed for this situation.

Enabling the relevant API flags would allow phpCOIN to pass info to your script when a domain is added or edited, and your script would have the know-how to interface with the your registrar's whois database.

--------------------
================================================================
Please do not email or PM me with a question:
1: I handle over a thousand emails a day, so chances are yours would be buried in the pile.
2: All questions will only be answered in the support forums, so the answers will be useful to others.

Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)

If you are trying to integrate posted sample code into your website, please take into account any changes in phpCOIN made after the code sample was posted. It is discouraging to spend hours answering questions or trying to track down an issue only to find that the user has a version of phpCOIN that makes the sample irrelevant
PM
yamaharr1
Posted: August 24, 2008 05:07 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,090

hmm I will have to look into this it would be great if I can get it set up.

--------------------
If I make worthless posts with worthless information please do not blame me blame my age.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com