phpCOIN

Forum Rules WHM

For questions and issues dealing with the WHM add-on. This forum is moderated and answered by the add-on developer, not by phpCOIN staff

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> whm quick adds dint work, unable to create a new account with whm
rames
Posted: July 10, 2010 08:53 am
Quote Post

Group: Probation
Member No.: 4,248

Hi, Im using phpcoin_v1.6.5 and WHM Plug-In v1.6.0

Im unable to create a new account with whm quick adds and also when a client return from paypall.

Im getting the following error:

Failed: Unknown Reason.

My setting in whm are as follows:
Send Order Acknowledgement on WHM insert is on
WHM Auto Create on Order is - Yes

I followed all installation instructions carefully and Everything else is working perfectly as it supposed to (domains are listed with green mark, can delete & suspend accounts without any problem).

Please help. Thanks.
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: July 10, 2010 03:55 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Not using cPanel or WHM, I can't really help you, other than to suggest you use the admin > parameters > whm debug switch and see if that gives you any additional information smile.gif

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
rames
  Posted: July 11, 2010 08:19 am
Quote Post

Group: Probation
Member No.: 4,248

Hi Lightman,

Thank You for replying rolleyes.gif .

When I enable the Debug WHM I am getting the following message:

0 Sorry, unable to use Package XXXXXXX. Verify that the Package exists and that you have not exceeded your reseller restrictions.

My package do exist in WHM and I dont think I exceeded my reseller quota because I just started.

When I check the:

Match Your WHM Packages to phpCOIN Products

I can see the packages in the drop down menu but when I press 'submit' nothing happens, is that how it suppose to be?

Thanks again for helping.
smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: July 11, 2010 09:43 am
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I can see the packages in the drop down menu but when I press 'submit' nothing happens, is that how it suppose to be?
No idea, as I said before, I don't use WHM or cPanel.

However, judging by other users comments - their issues always ended up being due to a mis-match of packages - either a package didn't exist in phpCOIN or it didn't exist in cPanel or the phpCOIN products have not been matched up with their corresponding cPanel package smile.gif

Hope this is of some help - I can't suggest anything else other than to carefully search this WHM forum for other users issues and their solutions biggrin.gif

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com