phpCOIN

Forum Rules Themes: Other

For questions and issues dealing with free and/or paid themes provided by others. This forum is moderated and answered by the theme developer(s), not by phpCOIN staff

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Theme Setting In Database
nootkan
Posted: December 21, 2010 04:22 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,017

Well I messed up and need some help so hope someone will help me with this. I was playing around with the old themes trying to get some to work with the new version. Some I made work but the Arial theme gives me a blank page and I cannot seem to get anything to show (blank page) so I can change back to the cantex theme. I have tried to set the theme settings in the config.php to
CODE
$_CCFG['_HC_PKG_THEME']   = 'cantex';   // Use this theme if the next line is 0
$_CCFG['_DB_PKG_THEME_ENABLE'] = 0;     // Use the theme in the database
$_CCFG['ENABLE_COMPATIBILITY_MODE'] = 0;

CODE
$_CCFG['_HC_PKG_THEME']   = 'cantex';   // Use this theme if the next line is 0
$_CCFG['_DB_PKG_THEME_ENABLE'] = 1;     // Use the theme in the database
$_CCFG['ENABLE_COMPATIBILITY_MODE'] = 1;

but that didn't do anything for me. Is there a way to find the theme setting in the database as I've been through all the tables and cannot find it anywhere.

This post has been edited by nootkan on December 21, 2010 04:23 pm
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: December 21, 2010 06:18 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Assuming :

1) You have changed the theme in admin > parameters to an old theme that only gives you a white page
2) You can't change it back in admin > parameters because you have a white page .......

Solution:

1) Ensure the coin_themes folder contains a complete cantex fileset in a folder called cantex
2) Change the $_CCFG['_HC_PKG_THEME'] in your config_override file (or in the config file if you don't use overrides or do not have that line in the override file) to 'cantex'
3) Change the $_CCFG['_DB_PKG_THEME_ENABLE'] to 0 (with the same provisos as above)

The theme MUST exist in the coin_themes folder and be readable by the webserver AND contain a complete and uncorrupted fileset

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
nootkan
Posted: December 21, 2010 08:15 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,017

Thanks Lightman, I haven't been able to work on my temp site for a couple of months now and forgot I had used overides. Appreciate the reply and apologise for not being able to figure it out on my own.

What happened to the donate button? I went to give you a donation but couldn't find the link.

This post has been edited by nootkan on December 21, 2010 08:18 pm
PMEmail Poster
lightman
Posted: December 21, 2010 08:22 pm
Quote Post

The Janitor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Thanks for the thought nootkan.

I'm afraid we had to suspend donations - it was too much of an accounting headache over here sad.gif

--------------------
***** Unless otherwise stated, all replies refer to the following *****
====================================================================
--- The latest unmodified version of phpCOIN available from the phpCOIN download page on the date and time of this post.
--- All relevant HotFix files applied - One of the four included unmodified themes - The original language files .
--- Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com