phpCOIN

Forum Rules Integrated Add-Ons

For questions and issues dealing with add-ons that were later integrated into the phpCOIN base-code, such as the IPN and WYSIWYG add-ons. This forum is for historical purposes only and contains posts relating to before the add-on was integrated into phpCOIN. Now that the add-ons are integrated, our answers WILL be different.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> IPN, Can't install
Crazy
Posted: January 25, 2007 04:32 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,628

Hiya ... I'm following the steps in the walk through in the rar file. But when i get to step 8 and view my page. All i get is a blank page. Any help ?
PMEmail Poster
cantex
Posted: January 25, 2007 06:32 pm
Quote Post

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

Group: Archive
Member No.: 1

A blank page is always caused by a php parse error, usually a single-quote within a string or something similar.
Double-check your code changes, etc.

--------------------
================================================================
Please do not email or PM me with a question:
1: I handle over a thousand emails a day, so chances are yours would be buried in the pile.
2: All questions will only be answered in the support forums, so the answers will be useful to others.

Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)

If you are trying to integrate posted sample code into your website, please take into account any changes in phpCOIN made after the code sample was posted. It is discouraging to spend hours answering questions or trying to track down an issue only to find that the user has a version of phpCOIN that makes the sample irrelevant
PM
Crazy
Posted: January 25, 2007 08:51 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ok i'll just checked but i copied and pasted the code from the install guide and its all corrected... I even tried doing the earlier steps

This post has been edited by Crazy on January 25, 2007 09:12 pm
PMEmail Poster
cantex
Posted: January 26, 2007 02:15 am
Quote Post

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

Group: Archive
Member No.: 1

and its all corrected

Does that mean problem solved?

If not, then all I can do is repeat what I said ~ a blank white page is always caused by a php parse error ~ double-check what you entered.

--------------------
================================================================
Please do not email or PM me with a question:
1: I handle over a thousand emails a day, so chances are yours would be buried in the pile.
2: All questions will only be answered in the support forums, so the answers will be useful to others.

Help will be given to install/configure/use phpCOIN, but not programming help to modify phpCOIN operations. If you are competent enough to make programming changes, you should be competent enough to read the source code and figure things out :)

If you are trying to integrate posted sample code into your website, please take into account any changes in phpCOIN made after the code sample was posted. It is discouraging to spend hours answering questions or trying to track down an issue only to find that the user has a version of phpCOIN that makes the sample irrelevant
PM
nimasdj
Posted: January 26, 2007 07:25 am
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6

which page is blank?if you are talking about /vendors/paypal/paypal.php then it's fine to be blank. also remove all blank lines from all files after ?>

--------------------
:: My Contributions to phpCOIN:
:: Geographic whois
:: JAM Integration

If you need help/assistance for phpCOIN and/or addon modules installation. Please read here.

Affiliate marketing is the best way to attract clients for your hosting. Why not starting an Affiliate Program with your phpCOIN? please read here.
PMEmail Poster
Crazy
Posted: January 26, 2007 07:56 am
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (nimasdj @ January 26, 2007 06:25 am)
which page is blank?if you are talking about /vendors/paypal/paypal.php then it's fine to be blank. also remove all blank lines from all files after ?>

Yes it is /vendors/paypal/paypal.php but step 8 says
Setup IPN in your vendor, replacing <vendor> with the vendor name.  Use the link:

a.      http://www.yourdomain.com/phpcoin_dir/coin...;vendor>.php

b.      Example:  http://www.yourdomain.com/phpcoin_dir/coin...ypal/paypal.php

So what do i have to do ??? blink.gif
PMEmail Poster
videokid
Posted: February 05, 2007 01:53 pm
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,710

go to www.paypal.com
login with your paypal account

go to 'profile'
right column 'Selling Preferences' -- > 'Instant Payment Notification Preferences'

turn it on
url 'http://www.yourdomain.com/coin_modules/ipn/vendors/paypal/paypal.php'

and change yourdomain.com to your domain :-)

I guess that's what you mean with 'and now'?

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Crazy
Posted: February 05, 2007 04:22 pm
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Cool cheers smile.gif but i'm not going to use IPN now lol smile.gif I feel that using WHM is more important for me
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Inscrita el Registro Mercantil de Mallorca Tomo 2140, Hoja No. PM-51034, Folio 135
This website owned and operated by: Technology Services RPVW S.L. CIF# B57345084
Avda Constitucion 48 Bajos Alaro 07340 Baleares SPAIN
Tel:+34 971518362    Fax: +34 971518368    eMail: support@phpcoin.com